The process of creating three-dimensional moving images on a digital platform is called 3D animation. Here, the position and the shape of the objects can be changed or rotated as per the requirement in the scene of the video.
3D animation is categorized into different parts – modeling, layout, and animation, texturing, rigging and rendering. Modeling is described as the process of creating the 3D objects as per the requirements of the story set up. Under layout and animation, the animating objects are positioned as per the scene. Texturing is about adding graphics to a polygon object. Rigging is about creating a skeleton or a structure for a 3D model to be able to move. And, rendering is the final output of the computer graphics.
3D animation has garnered popularity for its compelling quality. It creates a strong impact on the viewer as they can feel the characters moving in different directions and also appear to be nearer to the viewer or further from them.
3D animation requires detailed work. Our team of experts can handle any complex 3D Animation project and create beautiful videos.
• It helps to create a virtual reality world with lucrative design structures.
• It offers a hierarchical, tree-style view of objects so designed.
• Additional audio tracks are used to make the visual effect livelier.
• It allows visitors to observe an object in motion from different positions.
• It creates such programming patterns, that during simulation you can switch between the viewpoints.
• It offers a perfect user interface and visual prototyping with 3D input devices, including 3D mice and force-feedback joysticks.